#445; In which Everything is going Just Fine, thank you

This coming weekend I'll be at the Baltimore Comic-Con in, uh, Baltimore...and the weekend after that I'll be at SPX in Bethesda! It will be my Week In Maryland, chillin' with Aaron Diaz and Kevin McShane. Do you live in Maryland or nearby? You should come to Baltimore if you like more mainstream comics, or Bethesda if you like more indie comics. (If you don't like comics at all, it's sort of a "pick-'em." And hey I feel ya.)
3 Comments:
super sweet! I thoroughly enjoy your work so I am tickled at the chance to see you at SPX!
if you get a chance, swing by my friend's table (Oletheros)
I'm in Alexandria, so I'll be sure to see you at SPX.
I'd thought about Comic-Con, but driving to and parking across from Oriole Park when the Orioles are at home? No.
Let me know if you need any recommendations for food or whatnot.
After reading this comic, I am left wondering when you visited my office?
Learning new things? Bah!
Post a Comment
<< Home