#443; In which a Terror is sighted

I was in the Newark airport all day yesterday, so I decided to draw today's comic by hand. I think it turned out pretty well! In fact I like it so much that I'm going to auction off the original art, including two pages of sketches:

Click on the image to see some details from the art. The illustration includes the hand-lettered dialogue as well as some extra sound effects. All three pages are 8.5" x 11", but I'll put the final inked piece into an 11" x 14" mat. The bidding starts at 99¢ and U.S. shipping is FREE. Bid now!
Also, the Steam-Powered Heart shirt I unveiled last week is now available for preorder at TopatoCo! I'm very proud of this design. Hope you like it too!

Finally, but no less wonderfully, I have a guest strip today at Thinkin' Lincoln!
5 Comments:
calamari is a delicious appetizer.
Squidelicious!
Poor woman.
My husband doesn't wire ahead when he's changed the supper plans either. *sigh*
oh this handmade strip is brilliant
Post a Comment
<< Home