Tuesday, August 19, 2008

#435; In which a guy is Pinched



Guys, I don't know what to talk about today. My shirt clearance sale ends tomorrow, but I promised I wouldn't talk about shirts. Some other cool stuff is coming up soon, but I can't reveal it yet. I've had a good last few days, so let's leave it at that. Hope you have too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to have to point this out, because I freakin LOVE WONDERMARK, and its utterly hilarious every single strip... but this is an old school Kids in the Hall sketch. "IM CRUSHING YOU IM CRUSHING YOU" and all that, remember? Still, its a funny strip hehe.

11:01 AM  
Blogger David said...

Yeah, but he doesn't actually crush the guy. Besides, didn't you do that when you were a kid? Like, before you saw Kids in the Hall? I did. You bet I did.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All variations of crushing people through perspective are funny.

Not-speaking of t-shirts, my bounty from the t-shirt clearance arrived yesterday. It was like Christmas, only with added suspense while I hunted down a pair of scissors to open the Tyvek envelope.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home