#432; In which Song rings forth Constantly

Do you like comedy? Are you in Boston? ImprovBoston is doing a show called "Henchmen" every Friday night at 8pm, and tonight they're showing my film Expendable as part of the program! I've been told that it will be a fantastic improv show that you really shouldn't miss. (If you're in Los Angeles, I'll also be showing Expendable at the Hermosa Shorts Film Festival on Saturday night.)
Hey remember how Tuesday's comic exhorted you not to buy so much useless crap? Well, it didn't say anything about useful crap such as fine Wondermark apparel! I gotta make this quick because even I'm tired of hearing me talk about product -- but here's the key bits:
I've teamed up with Jeffrey Rowland and TopatoCo to sell my shirts from now on -- if you head over yonder you'll find I've made

The changeover to TopatoCo also means that I really want to move some older stock out of my house, so behold the SHIRT MEGA-CLEARANCE. Discontinued designs, off-prints, and one Trailer shirt with a tiny hole in it are all for sale at $10 a shirt through August 20, when I put everything I have left in a big box and send it to Jeffrey to burn or something.
And hey if you prefer the older Elephant shirt design to the new one, well, that's on clearance too! And why not give me your opinion about it on the messageboard? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Now I'm done talking about shirts for, like, a month. Promise.
Labels: the value of trivia
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home