Tuesday, July 08, 2008

#423; In which a Warning is delivered



Color strip today, just for fun. Beards of our Forefathers includes ten strips that have been colored in a similar fashion.

Here's a new audio interview I did with the website Comixology.com. It's one of the more comprehensive interviews I've done to date, talking a lot about the genesis of the strip and some of my earlier projects in addition to the familiar interview chestnuts.

I've been getting a lot of very kind emails from people who've received their copy of Beards and enjoyed it -- thanks very much! If you really dug the book, one thing that's very helpful to me is if you leave a review on its Amazon page. Let's see if we can get some reviews on there!

Brief store note: on Thursday I'm heading out of town for about 10 days, so store orders placed on the 10th through the 21st will ship out when I return. I'll try and have all orders placed through the 9th out the door before I go, but orders placed after that won't ship until I return.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home