Friday, May 23, 2008

#410; In which, perhaps, Plums are eaten



Links to thinks you can read and/or watch! First is an advance review of my upcoming book Beards of our Forefathers, which a lucky contest winner will receive the very first copy of. Second is a trailer for the film that my friend Mike Mohan is making; I didn't edit this trailer, but I am quite looking forward to the film!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Really. The "Carlos" makes all the difference.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Mike Brady said...

Brilliant - you captured his style very well.

Although I must say
the baby has
a
lot of hair.

Billy Carlos Billy begs to be read in the style of William Shatner. You're welcome. Also, if Wondermark followers are Wonder Women and Marksmen, would a naysayer be a Malki-kvetch?

10:28 AM  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

wonderful!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Yoko said...

God, I love getting literary references. William Carlos Williams is totally in my 'I'd Like To Meet' section of my MySpace.

I demand a Red Wheelbarrow sequel. Wonderful, as usual.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I'm just coming back to catch up on the comics I missed because my daughter was born on the day this comic was published!

What a coinky-dink.

I somehow wish I'd seen this comic before we named her.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home