#402; In which Martin could rethink his Pastimes

The Stumptown Comics Fest is in Portland, Oregon this weekend! I can't wait to meet you there!
The eBay auction of original Wondermark art is going strong so far! Thanks to everyone for the support!
Oh, and how about this -- I am a guest voice in this week's New York Times "The Ethicist" podcast! (4/24/08)
that sound you just heard is your neck snapping from the topic whiplash
also: today's the fifth anniversary of Wondermark. Last week I mentioned a contest. Further details on that will be forthcoming next week.
2 Comments:
Yeah. I did a double take when I heard that was you on the Ethicist.
If that is how you say your name, I think I win a bet.
It is how I say my name! "Mal" (as in 'malice') + "Key".
not mahl-key
not mal-kye
not mal-e-kee
mal+key
Post a Comment
<< Home