Tuesday, March 25, 2008

#393; In which a Menace is disposed of



Here is some press coverage about my upcoming book, Beards of our Forefathers: an article at Publishers Weekly, another at some other site, and the official Dark Horse press release.

Also, to answer some readers' questions about the book: I'm encouraging Amazon pre-orders now, but I will also have signed copies available for purchase directly from my store once it comes out in the summer. Anyone who buys the book via Amazon or their local bookstore will also be able to, if they like, send me their copy for signature/personalization.

While I'm posting articles, here's another (very favorable) review of a short story I had featured in Pseudopod recently. The mention of my story, "Fever," is near the bottom of the page.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Staple said...

I will get this from you at MoCCA!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why did this comic change since Tuesday? This one is good, but I liked the last version better.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, what's the deal with the comic change? At least have both of them up there.

6:51 AM  
Blogger The Comic Strip Doctor said...

Sometimes I'm just not happy with how it turned out, so I'll keep tinkering!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Tony Noecker said...

Um, is there an outside chance you could post the original somewhere? I know, I know, I'm like a week behind here. But I haven't laughed so hard in a long time as when I read the original.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home