Friday, March 07, 2008

#388; In which Soap fails



If you missed the most-excellent panel discussion at STAPLE! last weekend, you can sit in your room and cry, or you can watch the video! Either way. (There are a couple of swearies in it, I guess I should warn you. But not many.)

I'm screening Expendable today in Ogden, Utah at the Foursite Film Festival. Everyone in Utah is nice, and upon learning that I'm from Los Angeles, they inevitably tell me that "it's a lot colder here than in L.A.!" YES THANK YOU I NOTICED

Oh No Robot search is back, after a prolonged absence! That means that most of the recent comics in the archive have "Transcribe this comic" buttons. You know what to do! Or, maybe you don't. Either way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You guys were great on the panel. insightful and entertaining. that jerk that walks in front of the camera...twice...that's me.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Zeke Iddon said...

Seconded. That panel was great - it's a shame the lovely Danielle didn't speak more.

It's no secret that I'm in love with you, Malki !. I made a comic which I've dedicated to you. I sent it to your e-mail, but in case it gets lost amongst the hundreds of fan mail you get, I'll post the (shortened) link here:

http://xrl.us/bhez7

It also serves as a nice little shameless plug, but let's all ignore that.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home