Tuesday, January 15, 2008

#371; In which the Whole Point is missed



The Now Film Festival has elected to postpone my film's release for one week, to better take advantage of some publicity opportunities. So it'll premiere on January 23rd. My apologies, but it's out of my hands.

I figure it's time to clarify my policy on re-posting/embedding/hotlinking/inlining my comics on your blog, LiveBook, FaceSpace, etc.: I don't mind it at all! As long as you don't edit the image, and you provide a link back to wondermark.com, you hereby have my permission to post my images elsewhere on the web.

There's also a Facebook group for Wondermark. I'm sort of relying on you guys to provide, like, content or whatever for it, as I'm still a bit unclear on the concept. But there it is! My policy on Facebook friends has had to become "only people I actually know in person," though, otherwise it just gets too unwieldy for me. (Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything -- I don't post much anyway.) But do join the group! Entertain each other, won't you?

P.S. One other thing I forgot...I'm trying to figure out the best way to have a 100kg package shipped from the UK to California. So far I haven't found any method that costs less than £300. It is possible to break it into smaller shipments, but I'm not sure if that helps the cost. Anyone have any bright ideas? Email me!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David Wynne said...

Hey look: http://www.buglabs.net/products

8:11 PM  
Blogger MG said...

If you could somehow build a device which collapses space on itself, you could probably get around the cost of your shipment... however this would introduce the cost of developing a prototype for a space collapsing device.

You don't have one laying around, do you?

PS: Thanks for the great comics! :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

if you know someone that lives there that's coming over anyway, they could bring it for you. sorry, that is a stupid suggestion.

i would like a phone, mp3. sat radio, gaming, etc. device that fits in my glasses. that is what i would like.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home