#365; The True Meaning of Christmas

Here is a holiday card you can share with your friends! Hey, do you know how to set up a website to do an e-card thing that people can use to send e-cards to other people? Email me if you do. Otherwise, you can just send this image to your friends manually. I hear they have electronic mail now? (RECYCLED JOKE FROM TWO YEARS AGO)
Labels: effete saturnalian society
3 Comments:
merry christmas and etc. Dave! see you in March!
Chris "Uncle Staple" Nicholas
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey David. (as an aside, before there's even a main point to digress from, is it weird to you that people are so familiar with each other in electronic correspondence? I mean, under most circumstances I would feel obliged to address you as Mr. Malki, but here we are on a first name basis already... anyway...)
Hi again. As to sharing pictures in ecard format, I have been using delivr.net exclusively for months now, after being pointed to it by Mark Hurst, a friend and customer experience guru. It draws on public domain images from flickr, and you can make any image you post to flickr into a free ecard by following the directions on the delivr home page (add this code to the image description field: create free ecard).
Best. Greeting cards. Ever.
(reposted to fix coding error)
Post a Comment
<< Home