#364; In which Cards are licked

Niche audience alert! I'm guessing MAYBE 0.1% of readers will be served by the following bit of trivia: in this week's New York Times "Stuart Elliott's In Advertising" email newsletter, the anonymous spoof question -- the one Mr. Elliott called "delightful" and "a good note on which to end the Q&A's for the year" -- was written by me.
New York Times, baby!
Labels: ennervation, innovation, inspiration
5 Comments:
Congratulations on the New York Times. I just LOVE Wondermark. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
The dog looks like it is smoking the hooka. :)
I stopped receiving Stuart Elliott's letter, but I'm interested in your letter and his reply. Could you post that bit here?
I've worked in a plant that made envelopes... you do NOT want to lick them, trust me. The number of flies alone that get trapped in the glue vat would stop you from ever licking again if you saw it, much less the various other critters and other grossness.
Okay, I admit I'm a dunderhead. What might a "dog pog" be?
Post a Comment
<< Home