Friday, December 07, 2007

#360; In which Trade Secrets are revealed



Here's a video about my new calendars! I am really excited to be making them, and I hope the video gives you a sense of how cool they are. Store orders in general should ideally be in by this weekend if you can, but as I mentioned before, I'll continue to ship stuff out through the 18th so you may still have a chance for Christmas.

I'm pleased to announce that my bears-in-ill-fitting-hats meme is starting to take off! There's now a public Flickr group, to which Ape Lad (of the great Laugh-Out-Loud Cats) and others have made delightful contributions, and I've just been told that there's a Facebook group as well. I don't know what Facebook groups are for, but if they're for anything at all, then dammit they need to be for bears in ill-fitting hats. You guys are making my holiday dreams come true, one bear in an ill-fitting hat at a time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home