Tuesday, December 04, 2007

#359; In which Rich reads Statistics



My new best friend 'halcyonsnow' has a Flickr set full of bears in ill-fitting hats. As you know, said ursines avec chapeaux are part of my plan to dominate 2008. I don't know if this is one of those Flickr things that you people can add to, or however it works, but all I want for Christmas are more pictures of bears in ill-fitting hats floating around on the internet. Seriously, that's it. Go to it.

The nominal ordering deadline for holiday goods is less than a week away, and I am furiously shipping as fast as I can (while also awaiting some reprints on greeting cards that should be done this week). I can't vouch for the Postal Service's speed, and am very nervous about making guarantees as the month progresses, but to be honest I will still be shipping orders through the 18th (which is when I leave town for Christmas) so if you like playing with fire you have a little time left.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home