#355; In which Excuses are formulated

I am extremely excited to welcome you to the Wondermark Holiday Store! I've released several new greeting cards, including a first-ever Chanukah card. Also, all shirts are now available in ladies' sizes. I've redesigned the Revolution shirt, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. And, for the first time, I'm offering some premium items -- custom framed poster prints, and limited-edition desk calendars, hand-screenprinted by my wife and me. The writer's strike has shut down a lot of production here in Hollywood, and I'm one of the many folks whose regular work has dried up somewhat -- so I'm excited to pour my energy into great holiday gifts for you instead. Hope you enjoy!
Also, today marks the 31st and final chapter of Dispatches from Wondermark Manor, Volume II. The entire novel is online for you to read, and it will remain online until I revise the manuscript in preparation for a collected edition (probably early next year). Now's a great time to pick up Volume I and catch up with the story!
P.S. SHIPPING DEADLINES -- for domestic shipping inside the U.S., please try to get your Christmas orders in by December 9th! As for international orders -- uh, I wouldn't waste much time. It's hard to tell how long it'll take, so order as early as you can. Thanks!
P.P.S. I almost forgot! Awesome new sticker-paks too!
Labels: work at home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home