#352; In which feature Automatons
Eric Fiala is bicycling from Alaska to Argentina to raise awareness of autism. He's been riding since June and is currently here in California. Eric's a good friend of one of my good friends, and I wish him the best! He's posting journals and photos of his trip at anticompass.com.Also, next week I'm launching a metric crapton of new merchandise! GET READY
Labels: aww nuts
7 Comments:
For those who also don't speak the two-state: "ugly"; "smelly too"; "PU"
Gratifying that you didn't pick binary digits at random...
And nobody believes me when i say the Automatons are jerks.
I just went through and translated it myself, i cant see comments in my feed, thats awesome! i really like that you went that extra step to do something truly funny, the comic stands by itself, but if you go through and translate it, it just adds a little extra humor.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Come on, AndrewK, Malki ! knows better than that. But for some reason, the top line reads "{random string of 0s and 1s} at WONDERMARK.COM"
Also, I just noticed the top hat and pipe on the robots. Oh Malki !, you joker.
@andrewk: You, sir, are a champion.
Convenient that they'd use the asciis :)
@David Malki !: You, sir, are also a champion. Thank you :)
james - not anymore!
Annoying automatons.
Post a Comment
<< Home