Tuesday, October 23, 2007

#347; In which Reginald allays various Concerns



I am having a clean-off-my-shelves-before-the-holidays sale! From now until my stock is exhausted, if you purchase one of my Radiation shirts, I will promptly refund you three dollars. It is a CRAZY CASH BACK SALE! The offer is good for Radiation shirts and 3-shirt combos that include any number of Radiation shirts. If your size is sold out by the time you purchase, I will happily refund your money (or, if you like, send you a different shirt).

I also have one single "Garfield is not funny" shirt left. It is a men's large in electric blue with black printing. It can be yours for eight dollars plus shipping. Please inquire within. Never mind, it's been sold!

Oh and one other thing! If you want to use "this guy" to help propagate future memes, have at him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home