Friday, October 05, 2007

#342; In which Rick has his Suspicions



Chris is back with more photocomickal amazement in Reprographics 2: Electric Boogaloo! I have been instructed to expect at least 83% more breakdancing from my fine Coloradan colleague. You can come see us both in Bethesda, Maryland at the Small Press Expo, October 12-13! We will have hands down the most amazing table of all time. Within a mere 18 feet of table-space, you will be able to see:

Jeph "hello ladies" Jacques, of Questionable Content;
Nick "should I bring a hamster?" Gurewitch, of Perry Bible Fellowship;
Bernie "sleepless in new jersey" Hou, of Alien Loves Predator;
Aaron "at no time will i remove my vest-coat" Diaz, of Dresden Codak;

as well as the regular me-Chris-Colleen lineup.

Please come to the show! We are trying to rock the vote for Wondermark in the Ignatz Awards, which are determined by ballots cast at the show itself. The Marriott Bethesda North Hotel & Conference Center is really not that far out of your way! I don't know where you live but I am just assuming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home