#337; In which the Record is clear

A couple quick links for today:
1. I did an interview a while back for Illiterate Magazine in Boulder. It never went online, but I've gotten permission to scan the article. Page 1 / Page 2
2. My friend Eric wrote an article for Slate about the nature of vigilante movies, and he continues the topic at his blog.
Also, a special note for my LiveJournal readers: I'm sorry if the feed gets screwed up sometimes! Unfortunately, I don't have any control at all over the way LJ parses the file, and I guess sometimes it barfs all the old entries back at you, like Grandma with too much bourbon in her belly. I guess we all just have to smile tightly, bite our tongues, and get an old towel to blot it up.
Labels: tips for a successful marriage
1 Comments:
great interview. i could suggest an alternate spelling for Malki ! see what you think:
M'alQue^
Post a Comment
<< Home