Tuesday, September 11, 2007

#335; In which a Meeting goes poorly



I have decided to quit the Comic Strip Doctor gig. As much fun as the columns were to write, I think people took them way too seriously. Anyway, I have written a final farewell column and it is right here.

It's easy to say something snarky about pop culture and attract a lot of attention. It's harder to make the culture in the first place. But ultimately I think it's more satisfying creatively.

Speaking of making things, if you're in the Boulder, Colorado area, make a point this weekend to stop by the Chris Yates Studios Open House and check out cool handmade toys and puzzles! Support a local artist! Or, punch Chris in the face. Whatever gets you in the door.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger StickyKeys said...

HEh, you're closing the Comic Strip Doctor down just as I realized it existed. I was looking forward to reading your thoughts on Cathy, but the link isn't there.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home