Friday, August 24, 2007

#330; The Poison Convention



Thanks, everyone, for the emails and kind feedback about the documentary. To answer some of the common questions:

1. Yes, I am really flying that plane. Yes, I landed at the San Diego International Airport, sandwiched in between a couple of big jets. No, I did not build the plane myself.

2. Yes, I really shouted at Stan Lee.

3. No, there will not be a DVD. Feel free to download the (relatively) hi-res QuickTime if you like, but I won't be selling this piece in any form. It may, however, show up at film festivals (if I'm lucky), and if that happens I will mention it here. It's also on YouTube and MySpace if you want to spread the love.

4. Yes, if you live in L.A. or thereabouts, you can totally come flying with me! I'm always looking for reasons/excuses. Consider this an open invitation. (Offer not valid if you're creepy or something.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Machine said...

That was supreme.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home