#322; In which Paul oils his Brakes

As many of you know, for most of this year I wrote strange little stories to accompany my email newsletter. (Here is an example.) I've been on a summer hiatus, but am pleased to announce that starting with Tuesday's update, I will begin Volume II of Dispatches from Wondermark Manor. Over time the Dispatches grew from silly little nothings into a sprawling adventure serial -- but Volume II will be a great jumping-on point for new readers, because I'm going to try my darndest to keep this next set of stories short and (relatively) self-contained. If you're interested in reading the Dispatches, just sign up for the email newsletter at wondermark.com. It's comics and stories delivered to your inbox fresh twice weekly! What could be better.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. If you missed out on Volume I of the Dispatches, never fear:

Thirty-one chapters, 129 pages, available for purchase next month.
Labels: big oil, martin sheen, oily sheen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home