#319; In which He is watching

Remember back at comic #300, when I said that because of a bunch of guest comics, #319 would be the ACTUAL 300th comic by me? Well, here it is!
Also I should announce with great pomp and fanfare the FINAL LINEUP for the Machine of Death book edited by Ryan North, Matthew Bennardo and myself! I could blather on about it, but it's really easier just to read about it at machineofdeath.net. If you are interested in further updates, that site has an RSS feed and an email list which I encourage you to subscribe to!
Also: for all you publishers out there: would you like to publish a book of short stories?
Labels: sleeping citations
3 Comments:
I am rather ashamed to admit this, but I don't get this one. The guy's sleeping, so we better watch out that we don't get caught pillow-handed?
I've been trying all day to figure this one out, and I don't really get it either... Unless the cop is secretly snapping photos of the guy, sneaking them on his windshield in the guise of "violations", and then watching as the guy discovers the photos... but that's just not very funny. I hope I'm missing something here...
I'm of the thought that the man is naturally paranoid and the copper is naturally creepy. He's just being upfront about the fact that he will always be on your tail waiting for you to not plug your meter or double park or some such.
Really the face is what makes it for me. Timothy Olyphant sports one in LFoDH and it made us laugh and laugh.
Seriously though, am I the only one who gets menacing notes on the back of my parking tickets?
Post a Comment
<< Home