Friday, July 06, 2007

#315; In which a Rhino is louder than necessary



I carry around a Moleskine notebook to jot ideas and sketches down in, and once in a while I get the crazy idea that I should just make a whole notebook into a single, long comic. Well, the truth is that I wouldn't be very good at it -- but Dirk Schwieger has done a fantastic job of just that, with his life-in-Japan journal comic Moresukine. Highly recommended.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Hardy Quah said...

Did I go nuts, or wasn't the punchline originally something different? Along the lines of "you'll be his boss someday" or something?

12:36 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Jeffrey, you're not the only one to notice! I'm not quite sure what prompted the change as I much prefer the original (Anteater says nothing! I thought it much more poignant, although the new version might have made a good direct sequel) but luckily I had a tab with the original still open when I noticed. I've uploaded it here so you can make your own mind up ;)

So, Malki !, what's going on?

12:20 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

I'm so glad you uploaded the original, I liked it a lot (and the alt text 'Just keep telling yourself that'), heh. Good stuff.

I wonder what the story is behind this too?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm confused, when I saw it the anteater yelled back "You know, my therapist says I shouldn't even talk to you!"

12:03 AM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Oh now he's just having fun with us!

Well sir, two can play that game, here is the replacement of the original!

MWAH HA HA HA!!!!!! ;)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home