Tuesday, July 03, 2007

#314; In which the Ladies debate Chance Meetings



I'm back home! New York and Boston were great fun. Orders from the store will resume shipping today. The pre-orders for the yellow trailer shirt will continue until next Tuesday, which will determine whether I can actually make the shirt or not -- so far I've had a few orders, but not quite enough to justify a print run. If you like it, this is the week to buy it!

If you don't like it, I guess that is okay too.



Also -- this is the most random thing ever, but I'm looking for someplace in L.A. or Ventura County where we can blow up a miniature building for my movie. A big parking lot with nothing flammable nearby would be ideal. We'd need it for about four hours this weekend.

Do you have such a place? Email me please!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home