Tuesday, May 22, 2007

#302; In which the Moon is annoying



Here is a link to an audio documentary of sorts, comprised of interviews recorded at the APE show in San Francisco! At minute 35 in the program you will find an interview with me and my girlish lilt, in which I speak largely about the nuts and bolts of webcomics. It sounds like I am rambling on at great length, which is partially true, but my massive run-on sentences are also due to intermittent questions, pauses, and awkward come-ons having been brutally edited out.

There are also tons of other great interviews in the piece, most notably Keith Knight (K-Chronicles), Gene Yang (American Born Chinese), Shannon Wheeler (Too Much Coffee Man), and Steven Notley (Bob the Angry Flower).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger StickyKeys said...

Okay, this killed me in general, but the alt text almost got me in trouble at work (not really, I RUN this place)! Lovely!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home