Tuesday, April 24, 2007

#294; In which there are no Tracks



Thanks to everyone who came out to APE! I had a great time meeting you and taking your money. Seriously, it is always a trip for me to put faces and voices to website traffic stats and I thank you for all of your kindness and support.

Here are some great online comics you can enjoy! I'll probably post more later as I work through my stack of swag, but some good places to start would be Joe Sayers, Julia Wertz, and my Onion-mate Shannon Wheeler, who has been making comics for longer than I have been making armpit hair.

Meredith, our lovely and genial San Francisco host, also introduced me and Yates to the work of Jason Shiga, and we were both positively blown away. Later, I was astounded and overjoyed to find TONS of his work online for free reading -- if you have an hour you want to fly by like nothing, I recommend you click this and don't look back.

Finally: to everyone whom I creeped out, I'm sorry. To everyone who creeped ME out, you are forgiven.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home