Tuesday, April 17, 2007

#292; In which Disappointment looms



Today marks the beginning of a rather long and slow process of gradually cleaning up and posting online some of my older film work. Here are a couple of spec commercials I made about five years ago, trying out a Soviet-era Krasnogorsk 16mm film camera I picked up secondhand from some creepy guy. (Still have the camera if anyone wants to buy it.) I never decided which spot I liked better so I just kept 'em both. Spot #1 / Spot #2

Also, mark your calendars for the APE convention in San Francisco this weekend! I'll be there with THREE new T-shirts (which will go on sale online once I get back home). Also, Yates and I will be giving out free high fives (while supplies last) as per usual.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

You sure that's not a chick?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home