Tuesday, January 23, 2007

#268; A Moral Dilemma



Convention season is starting soon! I hope to be at six major shows this year, all around the country. The first will be STAPLE!, which takes place on March 3rd in Austin, Texas. My colleagues-in-comics Chris and Colleen made quite the splash at last year's show and I'm looking forward to joining them this year! I am working feverishly to have new fun goodies to share with you when I come to your town.*

* Assuming your town is Austin, Texas.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristian Cee said...

NO WAY! If you're gonna sell out you *gotta* hold out for Krang.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Nathan B. said...

If you come to Detroit I'll pay for the first round of beer.

12:55 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

This cartoon is a thing of beauty. I saw the Nintendo controller shirt and literally had a dilemma. Awesome.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be there.*

* Since Austin, Texas is my town.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home