Tuesday, January 16, 2007

#266; In which Rascals attempt to Woo



I've made a new website for anyone who's ever doodled anything in a margin, or sketched on a napkin, or created anything just for fun. It's called scraps of crap, and it's a collaborative collection of miscellaneous things created in a spirit of play. I got tired of feeling like every time I sat down at my drawing table with my fancy paper and fancy pens I was obligated to create a masterpiece. Scraps of crap is the result.

There's a more comprehensive explanation of the site's ethos in the initial post. There is no regular update schedule, but for the time being you can expect to see a couple new entries every day, and I don't know why that should change, especially if you contribute work of your own (and everyone is invited to).

The site has an RSS feed, a LJ feed, an email list, and the five most recent posts will show up as headlines on Wondermark. Please check it out!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home