#264; In which Alcoholism factors

Since I first posted the newest Comic Strip Doctor column ("Cathy"), I've taken another pass at it, and it's been significantly revised and expanded. Check it out here.
Also, I am pleased to announce two new greeting cards for Valentine's Day! In addition, I've reissued all the old holiday cards, and will continue to keep all cards in open edition (meaning they will stay in print indefinitely, only being retiring when demand dictates). The idea behind controlling the editions was twofold -- first, to encourage me to create new designs regularly, and second, to encourage you to pick them up before they disappeared. But the result was that people were getting aced out of the designs that they really wanted.
So with this new system, I'll still introduce new designs regularly, and over time I hope to build up a full catalog of different cards, instead of only having a few available at any one time. Thanks for your interest in the cards! They're a lot of fun to make.
Labels: boozehound, cards, drinking, grandmother, lush, rattletrap, slosh, wino
1 Comments:
BTW, the LiveJournal RSS feed for Comic Book Doctor (at http://syndicated.livejournal.com/comicbookdoctor/profile) is getting an RSS parser error.
Just found you from a friend -- love what I've read!!
Post a Comment
<< Home