Wednesday, December 27, 2006

#260; In which a Plan ends poorly



Hello! I hope you had a merry Christmas, or if you don't celebrate Christmas, that you enjoyed being tormented and outcast by society. I think it is not an overstatement to say that I have many Christmas gifts for you in the form of fun new (intangible) things that you will enjoy!

Except, not all of my gifts for you are wrapped, and some of them are in various stages of being assembled or shipped or whatever the metaphor would be, and so you and I may have to wait a little while and instead celebrate a merry New Year, or perhaps a merry Martin Luther King Day, or possibly some sort of merry President's Day or Flag Day or Columbus Day before all my goods are ready for you to consume.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's a good thing we have a lot of holidays, and also that I don't need to be shackled to oppressive holiday-centric gift-giving conventions, but also, I am behind on a lot of projects.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home