#254; In which Mike flails around for a while

Thanks to everyone who's helped spread the word about the Child's Play benefit auction! This first auction ends tonight at midnight, to be followed by the second of the three framed prints. (I'm going to start the second auction mid-Wednesday morning, so it doesn't end in the middle of the night.) Please, continue to direct people to wondermark.com/auction, which will redirect to whichever of the three auctions is currently active. I'd love for the check I write to Child's Play to have at least four digits before the decimal.
Also, quick news on the T-shirt front: Trailer shirts are shipping now! Thanks for your patience; all prior orders will be sent out within 24 hours. Also, it turns out I will be able to send out XXL Elephant shirts for Christmas, because Kurt Brunetto is just that good. XXL shirts are also now the same price as the other sizes, because that is how I roll. And finally, Garfield shirts will be discontinued at the end of the year. I think I have like five left? They're cheap; get 'em before they're gone for good.
1 Comments:
You should see somebody like me, who actually has Tourette's, playing the wee.
It's...
Umm...
Yeah, I hit a little girl in the back of the head.
:(
For more on my psych disorders...
http://benchilada.livejournal.com/tag/fuckbrain
Post a Comment
<< Home