#252; Girls are Many-Splendored Things

I am pleased to announce that I've spoken with the book printer, and he assures me that I will have reprints of The Annotated Wondermark in my hands pretty soon! That means that it is once more available. I won't have the physical books for about a week, so international orders may be iffy by Christmas? SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Also, I really want to clear out my stock of old Garfield and Elephant shirts, so if by chance you fit one of my remaining sizes, they are an amazing HALF OFF through the end of the year.
In miscellaneous news, I thought it was time to introduce a new Thank You card, but like an hour ago I found another stack of the Wolf cards, so those are still available! For now.
If you've ordered Trailer shirts as well as other merchandise, I'm going to be shipping all your stuff together in one package once the shirts get in, which will probably be in about a week.
And finally, I'll be unveiling something TRULY AWESOME on Friday. I am not kidding when I say it will be a very rare chance to be a part of something amazing. Be sure to check back then!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home